THE ROCK N' ROLL COPS
A Scott Shaw Zen Film
With a guitar in one hand,
a gun in the other,
they kick Hollywood's butt!
Created and Directed by Scott Shaw, The Rock n' Roll Cops is a blistering non-stop Action Adventure through the mean streets of Hollywood, California.
Co-Produced and Photographed by Donald G. Jackson.
The Rock n' Roll Cops Stars:
◦ International Action Star and Martial Arts Master, Scott Shaw
◦ Action Star, David Heavener
◦ Co-Creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Kevin Eastman
◦ Penthouse Pet and B-Movie Queen, Julie Strain
◦ Ultimate Hollywood Bad Guys: Robert Z'Dar and William Smith
◦ and Famed Indie Filmmaker, Donald G. Jackson
- The VHS Video Tape release of this film was titled: Rock n' Roll Cops 2: The Adventure Begins.
- Scott Shaw feels that this Zen Film is one of the best examples of Zen Filmmaking (R).
- Many of the scenes for this movie were filmed on Hollywood and Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood, California.
- The iconic Bonventure Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles was used as one of the primary filming locations for the creation of this film.
- Another primary filming location for this Zen Film was Union Station, Los Angeles. Finished in 1939, this railway hub is a spectacular location that has been used in numerous films, television shows, and commercials. It is known as, "The last great railway station."
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for The Rock n' Roll Cops.
The Rock n' Roll Cops
Click on the title or the poster to pick up your copy.
There is a Great Chapter in Scott Shaw's book, Zen Filmmaking that details the creation of this film. Click on the title to pick up your copy and find out more about what actually took place.
Julie Strain taking a photograph of Scott Shaw and Kevin Eastman on the set of Rock n' Roll Cops.
Here is Donald G. Jackson, Robert Z'Dar, Scott Shaw, and Conrad Brooks at the 1998 American Film Market where Rock n' Roll Cops Premiered.
Here is Scott Shaw, David Heavener, and Donald G. Jackson at the 1998 American Film Market where Rock n' Roll Cops Premiered.